PhoneView – Free Trial
Covid-19 Update: We are pleased to confirm PhoneView supports remote working as it is tested and compatible with Cisco MRA (Expressway) or Cisco VPN (AnyConnect).
PhoneView is the ONLY Endpoint Management software to have Cisco Compatible certification and has attained this status for CUCM 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0.
PhoneView is a certified Cisco Compatible product that has completed full Interoperability Verification Testing (IVT) as such you can be confident of it’s performance and applicability with your Cisco CUCM software. This is important should you have any CUCM issues in the future as UnifiedFX and Cisco TAC will work cooperatively to identify and resolve unidentified root cause issues. UnifiedFX and Cisco TAC will resolve the issues in their respective product as appropriate.
NOTE: PhoneView is now embedded by Cisco in the CCIE Collabv2 Syllabus and Exam for Endpoint Management. This is great for you if you are studying for a CCIE qualification as you can use PhoneView everyday in your operational environment.
Try Full Function PhoneView – Cisco Phone Remote Control For Free Today!
Managing Cisco IP telephones often requires a visit to the handset, or at the very least, a request to the user of the handset to perform a sequence of key presses.
This is because around 80% of the management of Cisco handsets is through the Call Manager web interface and 20% on the handset itself. It’s the 20% that can cost a great deal of money in terms of time, travel and communications.
PhoneView addresses this overhead by providing a way to control multiple (’000s if you so choose) handsets remotely as opposed to clumsy single point single handset remote control tools that attempt to emulate real bulk control – but fail.
In fact PhoneView will remove the need to physically touch the phone, saving travel time and costs, making the management of the Cisco handsets a much easier, more cost effective, proposition.
Both at the design stage and through actual usage, we’ve identified a number of scenarios that our customers use PhoneView for:
1. Phone background management
2. Extension mobility state management (when upgrading or changing clusters)
3. Phone firmware update management
4. Messaging to users
5. Bulk update of phone settings e.g. CTL Files / ITL files
6. Device inventory and reporting
7. Remote training and troubleshooting
PhoneView – Remote Control For Cisco Phones – Free Trial
This FREE twenty one day trial allows you to try out and test all of PhoneView’s great features on an estate of up to 500 phones. Do not worry if your estate is larger that 500 phones as you will be able to access and work with the first 500 phones PLUS an additional 10 phones from anywhere in your network by optionally specifying their MAC addresses below.
Some of the great actions you can perform on your estate include :
- Scan all 500 phones and collect full inventory details
- View many phone screens at once, updating automatically in real time
- Work on only the subset of phones required by using dynamically created filters
- Uniquely identify phones with ITL file issues
- Delete with one button press only ITL files found with issues
- Push Custom Backgrounds to remote phones
- Send text messages to remote phones
- Remotely monitor audio on remote phones
- Record and perform bulk macros on one, many or all phones
- Fully remote control all 500 (+10) phones
- Softphones support for IP Communicator, Jabber and Webex UC Calling.
- Non-Disruptive Testing and scripting for Cisco Phones (Physical, Jabber, Webex UC Calling) using virtual phones.
Start Your Trial
PhoneView Trial Edition is a client application that installs on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
To run PhoneView Trial Edition you will need a minimum specification which you can find on our primary PhoneView product page here.
PhoneView Trial Edition is compatible with the widest range of Unified Communications Manager versions and Cisco IP Phones.
A full list of tested CUCM versions / Phone models can be found on our primary PhoneView product page here.