PhoneView Trial Request
Try Full Function PhoneView For Free Today!
Managing Cisco IP telephones often requires a visit to the handset, or at the very least, a request to the user of the handset to perform a sequence of key presses.
This is because around 80% of the management of Cisco handsets is through the Call Manager web interface and 20% on the handset itself. It’s the 20% that can cost a great deal of money in terms of time, travel and communications.
PhoneView addresses this overhead by providing a way to control multiple (’000s if you so choose) handsets remotely as opposed to clumsy single point single handset remote control tools that attempt to emulate real bulk control – but fail.
In fact PhoneView will remove the need to physically touch the phone, saving travel time and costs, making the management of the Cisco handsets a much easier, more cost effective, proposition.
Both at the design stage and through actual usage, we’ve identified a number of scenarios that our customers use PhoneView for:
1. Phone background management
2. Extension mobility state management (when upgrading or changing clusters)
3. Phone firmware update management
4. Messaging to users
5. Bulk update of phone settings e.g. CTL/ITL files
6. Device inventory and reporting
7. Remote training and troubleshooting
PhoneView Free Trial
This FREE twenty one day trial allows you to try out and test all of PhoneView’s great features on an estate of up to 500 phones. Do not worry if your estate is larger that 500 phones as you will be able to access and work with the first 500 phones PLUS an additional 5 phones from anywhere in your network by optionally specifying their MAC addresses below.
Some of the great actions you can perform on your estate include :
- Scan all 500 phones and collect full inventory details
- View many phone screens at once, updating automatically in real time
- Work on only the subset of phones required by using dynamically created filters
- Uniquely identify phones with ITL issues
- Delete with one button press only ITL files found with issues
- Push Custom Backgrounds to remote phones
- Send text messages to remote phones
- Remotely monitor audio on remote phones
- Record and perform bulk macros on one, many or all phones
- Fully remote control all 500 (+5) phones
Start Your Trial