PhoneFX – Free / Trial Edition
The Ultimate Single Phone Remote Control Tool for Cisco Phones
PhoneFX now bundled with PhoneView version 6.0!
UnifiedFX introduces an embedded web based single phone remote control tool for Cisco phones called PhoneFX that is ideal for Help Desk and training scenarios. It can be used with PhoneView or as a standalone.
- 100% Web based (no plugins)
- Leverages latest HTML 5 features
- Access from Mac/Linux/Windows/Mobile/Tablet
- Bookmark specific devices
- Desktop responsiveness in a web application
- Same platform used by MigrationFX
- Open from PhoneView 5.1+
- Right-Click Phone > Control
- Trial included with MigrationFX 3.0
- Full version bundled with PhoneView 6.0
We are pleased to offer you a license for the FREE / Trial Edition of PhoneFX so that you can try it out for yourself.
The FREE / Trial Edition of PhoneFX is for customers with less than 3000 physically configured Cisco VoIP phones in the CUCM configuration across all clusters (Exclude Analogue, IP Communicator, Jabber).
There are some minor restrictions in this Edition (Settings Button, Save Device Changes, etc), however, it is still a very useful and powerful remote control tool.
If your estate is greater than 3000 phones and you would like to have a FREE Trial PhoneFX then please contact us for further details.
Get Free Edition PhoneFX for 1 Year
If you want to have the full scalability and functionality of PhoneFX then contact us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to provide you with a quote for a full production license.
PhoneFX Systems Requirements
- Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008 R2 or greater
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
- 2.0GHz (Dual Core) CPU
- 500Mb free Hard Drive Space
- 4GB Ram
- VMWare Supported
- Modern Web browser i.e Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10+
Note: If installing on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 then Windows Management Framework 3.0 is also required: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34595
Unified Communications Manager
- CUCM version 8.0 (or above)
- Appropriate CUCM License capacity for new phones (if required)
- Phone Web Server Enabled (For Gathering topology information)
Note: On some occasions, a CUCM update or device pack may be required to support new phone modelsGet Free Edition PhoneFX for 1 Year