Who are we?
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Full name and job title
- Contact information including email address and company address and business telephone number if you have willingly provided this information to us.
- Technical passive data (ip number, browser type, pages visited, files read,operating system and version, platform used)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not store credit card details on our site nor do we sell or lease customer details with any 3rd parties. We neither require nor ask for sensitive personal data such as medical information, race/ethnicity, political opinions or sexuality.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal business record keeping and tracking of your orders and license keys.
- Process and account for product/service orders and repeat subscription transactions.
- Keep you updated on product developments for software and services you have purchased from us.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, product updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided if we have your consent to do so.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to aboutcookies.org.
Passive Data Collection
Like most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the ﬁles viewed on our site (e.g.HTML pages, graphics, etc), operating systems, date/time stamp and/or data to analyse trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
We will not retain your information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
If you wish to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us at the address at the bottom of this policy. Before responding to your request we may ask you to verify your identity. With all requests we will endeavour to respond in a timely manner.
Links to other websites
Unified FX is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any sites to which our website may provide links.
From time to time, we may post testimonials on the Websites that may contain personal information. We obtain your consent to post your name along with your testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We may from time to time need to transfer your personal information to operational support partners which are located or store data outside the European Economic Area, for the purpose of facilitating accounting, electronic payments and ensuring our websites and products are operating correctly or in relation to third parties to whom we may share your data (Data Processors). Any transfer of your data will be subject to adequate levels of protection that will safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach (such as US Privacy Shield).
Our international cloud partners are listed below with links to the respective privacy policies.
You can also learn more about Privacy Shield at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to email@example.com.
You also have rights to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to DPO, Unified FX Ltd, 272 Bath Street Glasgow, G2 4JR.
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.