Remote Phone Control of Cisco Softphones (Cisco Jabber & IPC) from within PhoneView
We have embedded Cisco Jabber inside PhoneView and are able to register multiple Jabber instances on a single PC. So, it is now possible to use PhoneView to register and control multiple endpoints (across multiple clusters if required) on CUCM, literally no need for Physical phones, just a single PC running PhoneView.
The new PhoneView licensing model will accommodate a matching Softphone count for every physical end point purchased. For example, if you purchase a PhoneView 10,000 phone license you will also received a matching 10,000 Softphones at no additional charge.
This will enable you to;
- Work with physical and softphones together in a single interface
- Deliver remote assistance and testing for softphones without the need for exposing a full PC desktop
- Offer Multi Cluster support, register Cisco Jabber intances with different CUCM systems
- Register multiple “real” Cisco Jabber instances on a single PC, each instance is a full controllable CTI endpoint
- Support two way Audio and Video calling for each Cisco Jabber Instance
- Have the ability to register any users Cisco Jabber device locally
- Test users Cisco Jabber device when user offline
- Test/Validate 3rd party call control/applications
- Avoid re-configuring personal Cisco Jabber instance
- Inject/Record Audio/Video (Standard Windows App)
For More information please go HERE